HOW DIGITAL TWINS BREATHE NEW LIFE - AND SAFETY - INTO THE BUILT WORLD
Consider a world where a digital twin - a virtual copy of a real-life physical asset - is saving lives. A world where a digital representation of a physical asset or system harnesses the power of data in simulations and real-time emulation analysis to predict and improve important performance outcomes, like the health and safety of people.
That world is here, already well established in aviation and aerospace, and now starting to revolutionise the property and construction industries. In collaboration with members in the Digital Twin Consortium, Lendlease has produced a special report on the role of digital twins and the impact they have on safety in construction.
- Ciaran Hennessy - Principal Software Architect, Lendlease and Chair of the Infrastructure Working Group, Digital Twin Consortium
- Stephanie Graham - Project Director, Lendlease
- Rob van Wanrooy - Head of Operations Podium MX Studio, Lendlease
- Christopher Holmes - Managing Director, IDC Insights Asia Pacific
- Salla Eckhardt - Director of Transformation Services and Chair of the National BIM Standards Steering Committee for the US
- Steve Holzer - Principal, HolzerTime and Design Tiger Team Lead, Digital Twin Consortium
- Hal Jones - Senior Project Integrator, Gafcon Digital