Know more. Respond more.
Cut through information overload and have the right data on hand to make more informed decisions, faster. With all your data in one place, you'll be able to get more from your data so you can make the right call.
- A wide range of growing data integrations - including key workplace sources such as access control, IOT space occupancy sensors, building management systems, leasing, HR business and career level hierarchy, employee sentiment and space allocation
- A portfolio view allowing you to measure what matters across all of your buildings
- Easy to understand data widgets and visualisations tailored to support you from data to decisions
Actionable insights you can trust
Release the potential of your building data with Podium Property Insights. One easy solution so you can turn passive spaces into active places.
- Easy to use data visualisation allowing you to make your data work harder
- Slice and dice your data in charts, graphs and tables in as many ways as you can imagine
- Get connected to more insights by bringing together multiple different data sources in one visualisation
Benchmark your business and see ahead of the curve
Start the path to better outcomes by taking action - setting your building optimisation and benchmarks today. Prove your moves with data that is ready when you are.
- Build your own custom reports to help your team get better connected with the business
- Predictive algorithms and building intelligence at your fingertips so you don't get out smarted
- Generate and track Initiatives to help create the best places
“With Podium Property Insights, we now have the depth of data to understand how our spaces are really being used, enabling us to adapt our day to day operations to better serve our people.”
National Workplace Manager,
Benefits to you
More insights, more people and more actionable data.
Podium Property Insights uses data analysis to improve employee collaboration, sentiment, and productivity by analysing occupancy, utilisation, team, and employee engagement data. This helps workplace managers make informed decisions to enhance their employees' working experience.
Set your building optimisation benchmarks.
Podium Property Insights is a tool that enables workplace managers to track and monitor sustainable practices, identifying effective initiatives to reduce carbon usage across multiple data sets. It contributes to the trend towards smarter, more sustainable buildings. Optimise your space, and plan for tomorrow.
Be prepared for the future with better data and insights.
Podium Property Insights offers near real time workplace portfolio data that can be customised for flexible data visualisation. The interface can inform workplace managers on how space is being utilised on a floor by floor basis in near real time, by team. This allows for confident office space flexibility and cost reduction.
Occupancy, attendance and utilisation
Managing space occupancy and utilisation by ensuring that booked spaces are effectively utilised in practice.
Unused meeting rooms or desks can be made available for ad hoc bookings or utilised by employees who require temporary workspaces.
Tenant experience and behaviour
Monitor the feedback from your teams to see how their physical environment is enhancing their workplace actions.
Leasing costs and forecasts
Monitor your lease costs for a building or a portfolio, and simulate what these costs may be into the future based on a range of variables and conditions.
Environmental and sustainability monitoring
Space utilisation with climate changing factors such as electricity, water, waste, and gas consumption.
Building management systems
Collect and analyse summarised data from your building systems to track and monitor how the building is influencing the workplace environment.
Workplace managers and building owners implement sensors in the right places in addition to a platform to effectively gather and interpret that data.
With detailed analytics and reporting, building owners can pinpoint areas of inefficiency and wastage.
Initiative tracking tools offer similar insights to marketing campaign tracking tools, making it easy to see where they are finding success.
Draw insights from a range of metrics in order to provide a clear picture of the workplace, drive initiatives, underpin goals and measure success.
Chapter 8: Accommodate Changing Team Needs
Chapter 4: Increase employee engagement
Chapter 6: Enhance employee wellbeing
Chapter 5: Reconfigure operations
Chapter 3: Improve Space Utilisation
Chapter 2: Reduce Operating Costs
Podium Property Insights: The User
Lendlease and Optus Launch Major Technology Tie-Up